Our Mentorship Program
In Fall 2020 SheSharp launched a Mentorship Program for its community members, to allow tech professionals from different backgrounds to help and support members of under represented demographics in tech.
Mentors can offer support and guidance based on what they feel most comfortable with, and with frequency based on their availability.
- Data science, big data, analytics;
- Cloud computing;
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- Testing / QA;
- DevOps / CI/CD;
- Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies;
- Frontend development / frameworks;
- Any programming language;
- Growing your own business;
- Career progression;
- Agile methodologies;
- Public speaking;
Applications are now closed, but stay tuned for our next round of mentorship opportunities in 2021!
What to expect by receiving mentorship as part of this program?
As part of this program you can expect:
- Guidance and advice from tech professionals;
- Support in your personal growth, and advancement of your hard and soft skills aided by free learning tools and resources (books, e-learning licences, access to workshops, …);