In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as SheSharp organizers pledge to make participation in our events and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity, and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We, therefore, ask our speakers, attendees, and partners to:
Be nice to each other
We kindly ask everyone to contribute to the creation of a positive environment by:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by individuals include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
SheSharp organizers are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Instances of abusive, harassing or otherwise, unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the organizers’ team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The organizers’ team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
This policy is licensed under the Creative Commons Zero license.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at
For answers to common questions about this code of conduct, see